What is a COVID Safe Magic Show?
- Socilal Distancing During the show, all children will be asked to, maintain social distancing etiquette.
- Clean props and clean hands. All props handled by the children are cleaned and disinfected before and after each show. Also, every child that gets up to help with the magic, will need to use hand sanitiser (supplied by Steve the Magician)
- Vaccinations. Steve the Magician is fully vaccinated against COVID 19.
- Legal requirments Magic Shows will only be performed at parties that are following the Victorian State rules on social distancing and group gatherings. These rules and guidelines are changing depending on the spread of the virus. For latest information visit: https://www.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-restrictions-victoria
- Good Health Only In keeping with the social distancing rules, if a person is showing any flu or covid like symptoms, then they are required to self-isolate and not join any gatherings in the community. This rule applies to everyone including Birthday Children and even Magicians. Steve the Magician does not have any cancellation fees, so if the event needs to be cancelled at the last minute due to a slight cough or sore throat, you can do so knowing there is no charge.
- Anything else? If you have any concerns or questions about a Covid Safe Magic Show, please feel free to contact Steve the Magician.