Frequently Asked Questions
- How far will you travel to do a Magic Show?
As a general rule I will travel up to an hour from my home in Upwey. I sometimes will go further, so if you are unsure, please just ask.
- Do I need to pay a deposit when I make a booking?
I don't take deposits, all I ask is that if for any reason you change your mind or plans, then please let me know as soon as possible.
- Is there a limit on how many children can be invited?
There are no limits on how many children, in fact more children usually just means more fun. As long as you have the space for them it's totally up to you how many you invite.
- Do I need to prepare anything for the Magic Show?
The only thing you need to provide are an audience and enough space for them to sit. I bring everything I need for the show including a heap of fun and laughter.
- Can there be more than one birthday child?
I love doing double birthday party shows. They are twice the fun and double the laughs. As a Father of twins I know the joys of combined birthdays very well.